Thank you so much that you want to support me!
At this moment in time I can't accept any donations, because of tax foo that I'm too lazy to care about - I wanna do educational videos and not deal with bureaucracy. I'm super busy already - I do IT security consultancy work professionally, so if you have an interesting project I can do remotely, let's chat about it (stop sending me inquiries for illegal stuff).
What you can do is share my videos with friends and colleagues. Seeing a worthless subscriber number counting up is quite rewarding and motivating.
You work for a company and want to sponsor/support me?
You want me to advertise your brand? Or you got a good consultant gig thanks to my videos and want to give back?
I highly appreciate that! Here is a list of stuff you can do:
- Hire me as a Freelance IT Security Consultant for a project (preferably remote work).
- Collaborate with me on a video
- found an 0day? Let's make a video! It will differentiate you from the competition who only have a name and logo.
- Have some research? Got a cool PhD or bachelor thesis? Let's talk about it!
- Hardware and Software
- I already bought stuff like Saleae Logic Analyzer and Rigol Oscilloscope, but there is more I want for a home lab. Happy to make videos about your products.
- I paid for software like IDA Standard myself, but wouldn't mind an upgraded license with that Decompiler to arrive accidentally in my inbox ;)
- Trainings and Conferences
- I'd like to get a training. There is so much cool stuff to learn.
- I also don't mind getting a trip sponsored to some conferences or vendor parties.
- Everybody loves T-shirts, stickers and keychains.
If you support me in some way, I'm happy to talk about how I can give back. Your company or brand name in the video description or at the end of the video. There are several possibilities.