Thank you so much that you want to support me!
At this moment in time I can't accept any donations, because of tax foo that I'm too lazy to care about - I wanna do educational videos and not deal with bureaucracy. I'm super busy already - I do IT security consultancy work professionally. So if you have an interesting project that seems to fit my expertise, please contact me.
What you can do is share my videos with friends and colleagues. Seeing a worthless subscriber number counting up is quite rewarding and motivating.
You work for a company and want to sponsor/support me?
You want me to advertise your brand? Or you got a good consultant gig thanks to my videos and want to give back?
I highly appreciate that! Here is a list of stuff you can do:
- Hire me as a Freelance IT Security Consultant for a project (preferably remote work).
- Collaborate with me on a video
- found an 0day? Let's make a video! It will differentiate you from the competition who only have a name and logo.
- Have some research? Got a cool PhD or bachelor thesis? Let's talk about it!
- Hardware and Software
- I already bought stuff like Saleae Logic Analyzer and Rigol Oscilloscope, but there is more I want for a home lab. Happy to make videos about your products.
- I paid for software like IDA Standard myself, but wouldn't mind an upgraded license with that Decompiler to arrive accidentally in my inbox ;)
- Trainings and Conferences
- I'd like to get a training. There is so much cool stuff to learn.
- I like to go to conferences too, but it's expensive without an employer to pay for it.
- Everybody loves T-shirts and stickers.
If you support me in some way, I'm happy to talk about how I can give back. Your company or brand name in the video description or at the end of the video. There are several possibilities.